dimanche 22 mai 2011

May 21, Elisabeth's birthdat, driving to Plozévet

First and foremost, many thanks to Françoise and her friends jeannette and André, and Jean, who received us last night at dinner on the terrace at Frances. Appetizers, barbecue, chicken, pork, salad, dessert apples. All well watered and sparkling granite and punctuated many laughs. This will keep the memory of a very nice evening smiling, very pleasant weather.

We leave this morning for Plozevet, with the GPS advising one route and the iPad's Maps a different one. Whatever. The road is pretty, flowery, sunny and the going is easy, except for the part where the GPS makes us go usthrough Vannes

I did some driving for the first time, broke through the fear barrier, you might say. I took the wheel in a small town, Kerandréo, made it to a freewy (Nationale 165, at which point Roger event went to sleep), then in Quimper. I'll manage.

For a few days, I will publish shorter notes, maybe a little messier too, straight from the iPad because the wifi hee is limited, being literally stonewalled. My apologies for the typos that will escape me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire